In addition to our fitness equipment, we also offer a dry sauna for those looking to relax.
What to expect
- Our sauna is available to use during staffed hours only.
- You should bring a towel in with you as we do not have them available.
- This sauna is a co-ed sauna.
- Changing areas are available.
- A shower is available.
- The sauna is heated on a per use basis, and it takes approximately 20 minutes to completely heat up. If you have a membership, call ahead and we will pre-heat it for you.
What does it cost
You can find our sauna pricing at the bottom of the pricing page.
A few simple precautions to help you enjoy your sauna.
- Avoid alcohol before or after your sauna.
- Don’t overdo it; 15 to 20 minutes of a sauna is a reasonable time limit for most folks.
- Cool down gradually afterward.
- Drink 2 to 4 glasses of cool water after each sauna.
- Don’t take a sauna when you are ill, and if you feel unwell during your sauna, exit the sauna.
- Above all, listen to your body.